Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Wizard Couldn't Have Said It Better.

"I know what you're thinking, but I'm not your property, no matter what you say. Move along, there's nothing left to see. Just a body, nothing left to see. A couple more for breakfast, a little more for tea... just to take the edge off. Move along, there's nothing left to see. Just a body, pouring down the street. Move along, there is nothing left to see. Just a body, nothing left to see. Move along."
-Radiohead

I think I could say what I was thinking if only I knew. There is something that claws at the inside of me, a sort of animal... a lion perhaps, or maybe a crab. It eats at my resolve as insistently as would a degenerate disease, waiting until I crack. A passionate flame emerged from long-indulged hibernation.

There are just too many questions without any plausible answer. Eventually, I know I will have to come to terms with whatever these may be, though I am not too sure if I will necessarily like them anyway. Perhaps that is not the issue. Perhaps that is. Perhaps that is all they were intended for to begin with.



2 comments:

Iwas said...

you make me so happy. i love you and that song.

Katie-Banana_Peel said...

Love this!